Continuing our new adventures with #WTFix in 2019, we’re proud to announce that we’ll be a sponsor of the upcoming Patient Experience Forum, taking place in Boston from May 1-3, 2019, so that the event can offer two patient scholarships!
The Patient Experience Symposium echoes a lot of what What’s the Fix? is all about, but we want to help take it a step further. To make sure there are not only patient stories shared on stage, our scholarship sponsorship will ensure there are two patients in the audience to share their experience and insights with those who are in positions to make change: health system executives, patient experience leaders and health care providers.
We’re also excited to support this event because we’ll be able to catch up with a lot of familiar #WTFix faces, including ePatient Dave deBronkart, Danny Sands and Doug Lindsay! It’s going to be a great event and we are looking forward to helping support two deserving individuals. To learn more about the sponsorship, click here.
Interested in applying for one of the scholarships? See are all the details below!
- Applications open: March 19, 2019
- Application deadline: March 31, 2019
- Recipients notified: April 1, 2019
- Recipients announced: April 1, 2019
The following elements will be considered as part of application review and selection:
- Need of support to attend the event
- Current and past work toward driving change in health care
- Passion to drive change in health care
- Personal health care story
- Potential to gain personally and professionally from attending the conference
What’s Included in the Scholarship:
Two patient scholarships will be given, each including:
- A total stipend of $1200, given by check onsite at the event, to cover travel expenses to the conference
- Full entry to the conference and pre-conference workshops
- Recognition at the event
- Published story on WTFix.info
Ready to apply? Click here!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at: email@example.com