Share Your Story
We are honored and excited that you are sharing your #WTFix story! Talking about personal health care experiences can be scary, but we also believe it can be incredibly empowering. We thank you in advance for contributing to our mission of making health care better and will read and reply to all submissions with care.
As you prepare to send your story, please keep these things in mind:
- All posts are reviewed prior to publication for appropriateness. In some cases, posts will be reviewed and edited in collaboration with authors before they are published.
- Unfortunately, we can’t post everything that we receive. If, for some reason, we do not be publish your post, we will inform you as to why.
- Your story will never be used for marketing purposes by HealthSparq unless you give us your explicit permission.
- The most successful stories are those that you have experienced first hand. Identifying what was wrong/messed up/ridiculous with the experience you had is a critical component to your story, so it can lead to a fix.
- If your post is published, we will request a photo and brief bio of you. IIf you choose to remain anonymous, we will work with you to identify an image that you feels represents you.
- If you have any images associated with your post, please include them in a high resolution format (300 dpi).
If you have any questions, or if you feel you want to tell your story but don’t quite know how or where to get started, get in touch with us. We want to make this movement as powerful as possible because we believe that collectively, we can make health care better.